Area of Expertise :
Shri Hanmantrao Gaikwad
CMD, Bharat Vikas Group (BVG)
- Entrepreneur, inspired by Swami Vivekananda, dedicated to Progress of India & Humanity, through economic empowerment of citizens.
- Born in rural India, set up a non-profit Bharat Vikas Pratishthan in teenage years to help rural youth with education and livelihood opportunities.
- Career began in Tata Motors and earned praise from top management for saving huge amount of money for the company by making productive use of cables otherwise marked useless.
- This later led to BVP start working as in-house outsourced housekeeping unit within Telco with 8 people. Quality of service increased work to 300 people in three years. Quit job and established BVG in 2001.
- Today BVG is India’s Largest Socio-Commercial Organisation, providing employment and livelihood opportunities to 70,000+ people in over 70 cities in 22 states. Dedicated focus on recruiting rural youth, women, widows, abandoned wives, and training them for world-class service.
- BVG India Ltd, the group’s flagship company, is India’s Largest Integrated Services Company, serving over 750 customers like Supreme Court of India, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Prime Minister’s House and Office, Ministry of External Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Nuclear Power Corporation of India, Jawahar Bhawan, many power utilities, state governments, municipal corporations, and private companies like Bajaj, Volkswagen, Accenture, Mahindra, and many others. Services include facility management, civil engineering, gardening, landscaping, clean tech, solar energy, electrification projects, waste management, factory construction and relocation, and many others.
- BVG also operates India’s Largest Emergency Medical Ambulance Service Dial 108 in Maharashtra, Delhi and Andhra Pradesh, with 1500 ambulances and India’s Largest Emergency Police Support Service Dial 100 in Madhya Pradesh with 1000 vehicles.
- The life story is included in the bestseller business book Connect The Dots and also in the Class 10 School textbook prescribed by Government of Maharashtra.
- Since the last four years, working on the mission of doubling farmers' incomes through indigenously developed herbal, nano-tech, and poison-less crop care and animal care products.
- Life’s Ambition: To contribute to progress of humanity worldwide by providing livelihood opportunities to at least one million people and bringing about a positive difference least in the lives of at least 100 million people.
- ABP Majha Sanman Award 2016 at the hands of Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Mr Devendra Fadnavis, Union Railway Minister Mr Suresh Prabhu and Actor Mr Aamir Khan.
- Maxell Maharashtra Corporate Excellence Award 2016 at the hands of industrialist Mr Rahul Bajaj.
- Saturday Club Global Business Excellence Award 2015 at the hands of Ms Rajshree Birla
- Wealth Creator Award of Indian Merchant’s Chamber 2015 at the hands of CM of Maharashtra, Mr Devendra Fadnavis.
- Lokmat Maharashtra Businessman of the Year Award 2011 at the hands of Hon’ble President Mrs Pratibha Patil
Recent TV Appearances
- Ramkrishna Mission, at Baroda, Rajkot, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, and others.
- Vivekananda Study Circle, IIT-Madras
- TechKriti IIT-Kanpur
- Prestigious Vasant Vyakhanmala, Pune
- All India Marathi Literary Fest (Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Sahitya Sammelan)
- Rotary Club of Mumbai
- Marathi Business Club, Mumbai
- Vishwapreneur 2015, by Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology
- World Forum for Responsible Economy, Lille, France
- Member of Board of Trustees at Science and Technology Innovation Park, Government of India.
- Member: CII National Committee on Skill Development
- Co-Chair: CII WR Sub-Committee on Skill Development
- Invitee Member of the Board at Rayat Shikshan Sanstha